The Lowboy series of oil-fired furnaces provide the best value in heating comfort for your family. Multiple speed blowers allow airflow to be matched with the needs of your home, eliminating “gusts” of hot or cold air and increasing overall comfort. The Lowboy series is capable of achieving up to 87.2% efficiency due to its unique heat exchanger design, high performance oil burners and increased fibre-reinforced foil faced cabinet insulation. The result is increased energy savings and lower fuel bills.
- Up to 86.2% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- DirectVent version available
- Air Conditioning ready, up to 5 tons
- 5 Year parts warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
- Installation: Rear Breech, Upflow, Direct and Belt Drive Available
- Designed to accommodate various oil burners. Choose manufacturer approved burners from Beckett or Riello.
- Direct Sidewall Venting is an effective alternate method of venting combustion products through an outside wall of the house, rather than up a traditional chimney. This method utilizes the burner to efficiently exhaust products of combustion from the heating equipment.
|Olsen BCL Lowboy Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual (PDF)|
|Olsen Direct Vent Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual (PDF)|