The Highboy series of oil-fired furnaces provide the best value in heating comfort for your family. Multiple and variable speed blowers allow airflow to be matched with the needs of your home, eliminating “gusts” of hot or cold air, and increasing overall comfort. Each Highboy furnace has a completely insulated combustion chamber to provide quiet operation and clean burning performance. The oil burner is equipped with a solenoid oil valve that ensures clean starts and quiet shut-downs of the burner. The Highboy series is capable of achieving up to 86.7% efficiency due to its unique heat exchanger design, high performance oil burners and increased fibre-reinforced foil faced cabinet insulation. The result is increased energy savings and lower fuel bills.
- Up to 86.7% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Designed for maximum comfort
- Clean and quiet operation
- DirectVent version available
- Air conditioning ready, up to 3.5 tons
- 5 Year parts warranty
- Lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger
- Installation: Front Breech, Upflow, Direct Drive
- ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) Variable Speed Motor
- Designed to accommodate various oil burners. Choose manufacturer approved burners from Beckett or Riello.
- Direct Sidewall Venting is an effective alternate method of venting combustion products through an outside wall of the house, rather than up a traditional chimney. This method utilizes the burner to efficiently exhaust products of combustion from the heating equipment.
|Olsen HML Up-Flow Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual (PDF)|
|Olsen Direct Vent Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual (PDF)|
|Olsen HML Product Bulletin (PDF)|